Sunday, June 12, 2005

Ass holes like this...

need to be shot... I was called by my ex Kevin a few weeks ago telling me my picture was on a big gay website of profiles for hung guys. He couldn't remember the exact link that day, but he called me to worn me that he saw my pic and asked why I was posting such a profile since I had Chuck. I told him I didn't have anything like that up and it was probably somebody pretending to be me. This isn't the first time this has happened, and I'm sure it won't be the last.

A few days ago I talked with Kevin again and found out the link was
www.hungguyz.com . So I went there and sure enough there was my pic, and it stating "Below are just a few of the hot hung guyz with personal ads on our site". So I wrote the website owners and got this responce...


Here is the email address associated with that photo & ad profile:
kodiakcope4me@yahoo.com and the guy states that he is located in Chicago, IL.

Does that email address belong to you?

Please advise.

Regards,
Jim and Patrick
Your Webhosts

Personal Ads For
Well Endowed Men: http://www.HungGuyz.com

Ofcourse it doesn't.. so I wrote the guy and did some research. The guy is 29 years old and here is his real picture that I googled...


I told him he needs to stop this shit. I could say something very mean right now, but I'll hold my thoughts to myself. I will say this is pathetic that people like this have to use my pictures. Enough said.


Thankfully they have taken it down ...
We have removed the photo and personal ad in question from our site and from our
database permanently. This our standard policy any time we receive an email like
this. As you know, we have no way of knowing who may send us a fake photo.

Regards,
Jim and Patrick
Your Webhosts

Personal Ads For
Well Endowed Men: http://www.HungGuyz.com

His 1st Huge Cock - Gay
Reality: http://www.His1stHugeCock.com