Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Comments

Just wanted to thank you guys for the comments you leave on my posts. I get a kick out of some of them, and others just put a smile on my face. :)

So I think we are going with the bed. It seems like the majority of you leaned that way with your comments... and the people at my job leaned that way too. While I'm not listening to any one of you, it seems we came up with the same conclusion as you guys did. The bed will last us a long time... and it's something we'll get a lot of enjoyment out of. I'm just thinking of a way to handcuff Chuck to it ;)

Speaking of work, some of you guys usually talk to me online on AIM during the day. I just wanted to let you know that my job has blocked us off from using it. So if you are wondering where I have been, that should answer that.

And yet another weird hot or not request this week... Check her out, she looks like she could be Mariel from Mariel's Wedding, but older and bigger..


And if any of you want to try to bring my score up a little on hot or not, here is the link to me there ;) I had a 9.2 with about 1,200 people that rated me.. but now I only have like a 8.6 and 62 people that rated me. At one point my photo reset itself and started over again. Honestly tho, the lower score doesn't bother me all that much. I'm happy with myself for the most part, and I don't need to be a 10 to be happy :)