Thursday, May 26, 2005

Continued...

I thought your comments about the cheating were interesting.

I do wonder about the one made "Once a cheater, always a cheater". I admit, I cheated on an ex of mine. I found out he cheated on me, so I went and cheated on him. Basically not long after that we broke up. But since then I haven't cheated again and have no desire to. I think I did it out of being so mad at him. This was about maybe 9 years ago or so when it happened.

I found out through a friend who was chatting online with him... he wasn't very bright I guess because he had told my buddy that he was talking to this other guy online that really interested him. He was a "new gay" so to speak. You know the type... pretty much straight acting and looking and they are experimenting with the idea of maybe crossing over for some fun. So my ex took the challenge.


Boy was I pissed, and so I went out to the club that night knowing he was going to be there with this guy that he had already sacked. I got all pimped out, lookin hot I gotta say... and while he was floating around the club I went and picked myself up a guy. A firefighter in College Park MD. This guy had all the guys drooling over him, and I was lucky enough to get him as a catch that night. I know my ex was also really into this type of guy... so I made sure we went around him... kissed.. made out... and then bad me at the time went to his car and the rest is history.

I felt horrible afterwards... and I found out later my ex did as well. He apologized like crazy and asked for me back. But I'm the type of guy that doesn't deal with that shit and said things had to end between us. There was a hidden feeling I had that he would just cheat again, and that feeling was eating at me and I couldn't deal with that.

Needless to say I learned a lot from that night and it has made me a better person I think. That saying, you learn from your mistakes is so true.