Sunday, May 15, 2005

If your cold....

Sorry I haven't been posting a ton here lately. Work has been kicking my ass, I haven't been able to send songs to Chuck because of all the work I have. I brought some home and I'll be working on it in a few minutes. I hope this spell ends soon and things start to slow down again.

Since I really don't have much to say (Yes, I'm doing very well besides work) I thought I would post some samples of songs here, like old times. Ones that some of you might really enjoy (Ireally enjoyed them, and you better listen to them or else!!) , and gives you ideas on songs you my want to invest in ;) These are in WMA format to conserve space and also to allow those that are at places that block mp3's to listen to these. Enjoy!

CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW FOR A SAMPLE WMA
1) Dido - Dont leave home Gabriel and Dresden Remix (Excellent Remix listen to it all)
2) Erasure - A Little Respect remix
3) Benny Benassi - California Dreaming 2004 Remix
4) Paul Van Dyk feat Vega 4 - Time Of Our Lives Remix
5) My Chemical Romance - Helena