Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Profile spaces

I don't know about you, but I'm getting sick and tired of all the new profile websites coming around. Some of them are not so new, but when I get invitations to join new ones it starts getting out of hand when you see these invites in your inbox coming from all over the globe... I'll give you an example of some... friendster, tribe, myspace, yahoo 360, iAlmond, myyearbook, Bebo, UNYK, hi5, SMS.ac, face-pic ... you get the idea. I started to join them in the beginning, but now these things are beginning to be a nunsance. I'm telling you a few more of these to junk up my e-mail and I'm gonna start telling people off. I almost have a feeling some of my friends are almost purposely looking for the latest and greatest of these and are joining them all and want to drag me with them.

So if you are my friend and have sent me some of these, take a hint ;)

I don't mean to sound harsh, it's just more crap I have to sort through and some days I don't feel like sorting through them anymore.