Friday, October 14, 2005

Flu season and the Name Game

A report, obtained by The New York Times, says a large flu outbreak that began in Asia would probably hit the United States within "a few months or even weeks" due to the ease of modern travel, the newspaper reported Saturday.

Great, and I thought lasts years flu epidemic was bad! I may actually think about getting a flu shot this year. I've never gotten one before, but that's usually because I don't get sick very often. I've been kinda blessed in that area. I might get a cold once a year… headaches maybe once every few months… shit, I guess I should knock on wood. The only thing working against me on my body is that I'm putting on a little weight, oh and some times my skin gets oily :( . I really need to start exercising again. I really want to get an exercise bike, maybe something to think about for a Christmas gift for myself. I used to ride all the time. Gone on trips doing 50 miles in a day… now I think I would be lucky to do 3 miles, lol.


I actually 'drafted' this post a few days ago.. guess what... I'm sick! I doubt it's the flu, but my throat is feeling like hell right now.

And on a really random note, do any of you remember the song 'The Name Game'? It just popped into my head the other day and I was like shit, I haven't heard that song in so long, why would it just pop into my head like that.. lol.