Thursday, September 22, 2005

Song 198

As some of you may know I send romantic love songs to Chuck by e-mail. I used to do it everyday, but as time went along I couldn't because I was running out ideas for new songs to send. I'm sure their are thousands of songs out there I could probably send him, but thinking about those songs can be a different story and can make one go brain dead after a while.

Since I'm going away today and for the weekend, originally I was going to ask for your help. That's right, what I was going to do was post a song with lyrics here, and to make Chuck feel loved was to ask if you guys could send him the song for me to his e-mail address (
cclindist@gmail.com) while I was gone. I won't have access to the internet while I'm away. Then I thought maybe that would be to weird to have you guys help me like that, so instead I'm just posting the song here with lyrics and hope he gets it from my blog. Cuze who knows if any of you guys would actually e-mail it to him anyways.

It's a simple song, kinda repetitive but it says what I need it to say....
I LOVE YOU CHUCK! I miss you already. And I swear, no beach boys for me!

Joe Cocker - You are so beautiful (song file)

You are so beautiful
To me
You are so beautiful
To me
Can't you see

You're everything I hope for
You're everything I need
You are so beautiful to me
You are so beautiful to me

You are so beautiful
To me
Can't you see
You're everything I hope for
You're every, everything I need
You are so beautiful to me