Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Graveyards

I was reading a post at Brechi's blog about graveyards and it quickly brought back a memory of growing up a few years next to one. On an average day it didn't bother me at all. But there were nights when it did get spooky and a strange feeling of something evil was out there came over me. I won't go into details in this blog on the reasons why.. or tell you about how I have this strange ability (at least I think I do) to feel spirits (yeah I'm sure you think I'm pyscho for saying that), but I believe in ghosts. Maybe one day I'll have guts to tell you more, but it's a LONG LONG combo of stories.

But I don't know why, when I read that post all I could remember is how I didn't want to drink the water while we lived there because I felt like I was drinking debris of a person's body. Sick I know. But think about it, dead bodies in the ground decomposing just a few feet away from the well...