Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Poker - Pooh and tits

I went to Chuck's parents a few months ago where I was introduced to poker. That's right, I've played many a card game in my life, but for some reason I was never around the game poker. I remember endless nights hanging out with my friends playing spades and rummie (sp?). We'd get around the table, have some drinks, chat all night, and in between games go out to the balcony for a cig. Oh, and then there were the drinking games that dealt with cards... all I can say is those nights got pretty wild. To this day my friend Rachel will almost always bring up a time where after we were drunk from a game night we turned on the TV at like 5am and Winnie the Pooh was on and for some reason I started talking about Pooh and tits... and then ended up laying my head on her big boobies. Who knows why we do the things we do when we are drunk, lol....

Anyways, in a way I wish I could get that group of friends together again. Both Rachel's in my life knew how to play some good games. Dawn and Billy... great at Uno... Andrea and Megan, great at spades... Anyways, I need to find some people that live in my area for some hanging out and playing some poker since I'm trying to get the hang of it. Most of my friends who I could play cards with aren't in the area anymore. Most are in DC (and when in DC they tend to get rid of their cars). And Dawn and Billy... out in west VA (although I just got word Billy is moving closer as his job is much closer now). Dawn, if you are reading this.. you better move closer too.