Sunday, July 24, 2005

People?

I was getting an oil change yesterday morning and since there was nothing to do but sit there and wait I picked up People magazine. It was either that or Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition from 2004.

I really don't know what to think about People Magazine. Sure, I've seen it many times before but for some reason this morning it clicked in my head "It's sad to see that people think it's big news when Britney is showing some skin with a belly or Angelina Jolie goes to the grocery store with Maddox....". I mean come on. I think Angelina Jolie is hot, but is it all that important that I know she went grocery shopping with her boy? And see the picture of it happening?

Maybe I'm out of it, but I think we should be making a bigger deal about things that should make an impact. I'm at peace now knowing that Angelina goes grocery shopping *kidding*. I think it's cool that she goes just like everyone else, but why take up a half a page of a publication that millions read? Life is funny... now lets talk about when a star gets in trouble with the law ;) ... Are they really "people" at all? :-P