Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Getting to know you...

My friend Dawn sent me this e-mail where you answer questions to get to know the person. Me being lazy I decided to just do it here so I can post something on my blog and answer the questions for her (and you all) to see, lol.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:40am
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds, but a nice car would get me just as excited
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Star Wars Episode 3
4. What is your favorite TV show? Amazing Race
5. What did you have for breakfast? Marble pound cake (I'm normally not a breakfast person)
6. What is your middle name? Very few know this, and it's gonna stay that way
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian
8. What food do you dislike? It's a huge long list or vegetables and fruit, and anything slimy
9. Your favorite Potato chip? Don't like potato chips, but love doritos
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Don't listen to CD's anymore, I have mp3 CD's.. but if I had to pick one, maybe Kelly Clarkson
11. What kind of car do you drive? Sunfire, cheap and gets me around. Would prefer a Mercedes or Corvette
13.What characteristics do you despise? snobbiness, lieing, cheating, whores, and people who don't have morals and respect... that good enough?
14. Favorite item of clothing? I have this Abercrombie shirt that says brewers on it that fits me pretty well and is comfortable, Chuck took my other dress shirt I use for work. Oh, and leather jackets!!! I love those!! Oh and timberland boots... and ... lol
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation,where would you go? Hawaii, or Tokyo Disney Sea
16. What color is your bathroom? Eeyore Purple (not my first choice in color but it's aiight). BTW Tigger is my favorite Disney character
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Ecko & A&F
18. Where would you want to retire to? Florida lol
19. Favorite time of day? Evening
20. Where were you born? Alexandria VA
21. Favorite sport to watch? Basketball
22. Who do you least expect to send this back? I don't expect anything
23. Person you expect to send it back first? whomever was just as bored as I was when I did this
24. What laundry detergent do you use? Tide
25. Coke or Pepsi? Coke
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? total night owl, don't talk to me in the mornings
27. What size shoe do you wear? 13
28. Do you have pets? yes, Gaby my cat
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? I'm feeling lucky, so I'm gonna win some big money ;)
30. What did you want to be when you were little? Amusement park designer (Imagineer)
31. Favorite Candy Bar? Twix, but if we are just talking candy - Godiva Truffles
32. What is your best childhood memory? Being at Disney World with my family walking in the rain around the park with not a care in the world
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Periodicals Clerk (library), Data Center Assistant, Math Department Admin, Accounts Payable Help Desk, Accountant
34. What color underwear are you wearing? gray
35. Nicknames: BOOM, Papi, Hamburger Burrito, Tigger, Boo, The MacDaddy of... lol
36. Piercing? yes 2
37. Eye color? brown
38. Ever been to Africa? nope
39. Ever been toilet papering? nope, just egging
40. Love someone so much it made you cry? yes, many times
41. Been in a car accident? yes, 3, all were minor 2 weren't my fault and the other was in the snow and I lost control
42. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons
43. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
44. Favorite restaurant? Maggianos
45. Favorite flower? sunflower
46. Favorite ice cream? vanilla melted
47. Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney!!! I'm a disney freak
48. Favorite fast food restaurant? Burger King!!
49. What color is your bedroom carpet? white
50. Failed your drivers test? twice, this is a great story for a blog actually...
51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Chuck
52. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Circuit City or this local computer store called Microcenter
53. What do you do most often when you are bored? watch movies, love my movies!
54. Bedtime? between 11:30-1:30am usually
55. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? If someone responds then I'm curious enough to see there responces
56. Last person you went to dinner with? Chuck
57. Ford or Chevy? Chevy, but I do love Mustangs
58. What are you listening to right now? The Corrs greatest hits
60. Lake, Ocean or river? Ocean
61. How many tattoos do you have? none, I'm on and off on this... somedays I want one.. other days I am against getting one. Strange I know.
62. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? who fucking cares!
63. How many people are you sending this Email to? who knows how many people read my blog
64. Time you finished this e-mail? 9:45 am

2 Comments:

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:10 AM  

I snagged your quizzy for my blog. Cheers!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home