Friday, July 01, 2005

If you drive a fast car...

.. you are probably not gay... well maybe not. Or maybe you drive that Bettle/Jetta to it's 110 mph limit, but that isn't a true fast car. Do you think there are stereotypical cars for different sets of people? I remember in high school a lot of the girls drove Geo Storms and people would call it a girls car. Is there such thing as a gay car? What do most fags drive or want to drive? I'm curious to see what the responces would be. I think anything VW and you can almost bet the guy or girl behind the wheel is gay/lesbian. Is there a car out there that just sets your gaydar off?

1 Comments:

Hi, ##NAME##, been doing your blog long? Looks pretty interesting stuff to me, although it is not quite whaty I was looking for. Good luck, and have a good day, John ##LINK##

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home