Monday, April 25, 2005

Sleep

I need some bad. Have you ever gotten to the point where you are so tired that everything starts to turn funny? I almost feel like I'm drunk or something. I didn't get much sleep last night.

Speaking of sleep... Chuck and I saw this bed this weekend that I would LOVE to have. It's like my dream bed, and I would do almost anything for it. The key word there is almost anything. I'm not willing to put it on a credit card because I'm trying to get rid of debt, not gain it. But I wish I had the extra money right now to get it. It's $1,000... I might try saving up for it, but I'm kinda doubtful I'll be able to get it anytime soon.

Someone in a cube near mine at work has some good food. You don't want to mess with me today... I'm hungry, tired, and out of money. LOL