Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Oh No Becca!

Before I get on this post I wanted to quickly tell people that there is a recall on older xbox's. You can go to the website www.xbox.com and near or in the top menu bar there is a link that says something like "Xbox recall (Or Power Cord Recall)" Something like that. I wish I could give you the direct link, but work has blocked gaming websites from being accessed. It'll ask you for your serial number which is on the bottom of the xbox and it'll tell you if you are part of the recall or not. Apparently several (including mine) xbox's have sparked or caught on fire creating a hazard. Now back to the regularly scheduled program.....

Well I was checking e-mail and I get a hot or not notice that someone wants to meet me...

"Hi my name is Becca Thought I would post my photo and see what happens! This is alot of fun. My interests are modeling."

Modeling for what? The Brady Bunch? Here is Becca happily waiting on her bed for her knight in shining armor.... (which is definately not me)