Friday, March 25, 2005

Questions/Answers

If any of you have chatted with me on AIM you'll know from time to time I'll ask a lot of questions. Usually ones that make you think a little, but also just to know where the other person is coming from. Samples of these are like:

If you could communicate with any type of animal, which animal would you chose? (must people say human which I think is a cop out answer)

Name the grossest thing you have ever put in your mouth. (I've heard some interesting stories on this one)

If you could be seven years old again for one whole day, knowing what you know now, how would you spend it? (classic answer that almost everyone says is "I'd tell my parents to buy stock in Microsoft" [or some other way to make money]

Who is the most interesting person you have ever met? And this is the one I just got a very interesting answer on. Someone just said Chuck and I were the most interesting people he has ever met (although we never met this guy in person, just chatted online with him). I don't mean to be mean, but if you say this then you probably don't get out much or are good with flattery. I really don't find myself all that interesting. Chuck is more so definately. But I'm guessing this also has to deal with age. Maybe as you get older you just so happen to meet more interesting people. I thought it was funny in any case and thought I would write a quick blog about it. Again, not trying to be mean at all, just was a weird and shocking answer. Especially since Chuck and I just recently started talking to this guy like a week or 2 ago. I'm not knocking the answer, just surprised is all.