Sunday, March 27, 2005

Pretty Good Year

Don't really have much to write about. Have some concerns on my mind, but not sure I want to put them all down on this blog right now.

On another note, someone from the past sorta knocked on my door today. Actually knocked on Chuck's door since him and Chuck started talking on gay.com. Ugh, I'm not to thrilled about it, but not much I can do either. And speaking of which, is there anybody that uses gay.com for friends? I've talked recently with a bunch of my buds on AIM and they all say gay.com is a hook up site. Not that I'm saying Chuck is trying to hook up on it, but it just seems it's packed with filthy guys after one thing. I could really go on and on about this subject, but I also don't want someone mad at me if I'm gonna vent.

There is gotta be an easier way to meet friends? Any of you know of any where you don't have to view profiles of naked guys with their huge dicks hanging out and nick names like Hungtop4u? It seems that is mostly what I see happening on there.

On another note I recently got Tori Amos' Complete Video Collection. Some of her videos are very creative. And some are just classic good songs I think. It's been a pretty good year, and for that here is the video:



Tori Amos - Pretty Good Year


Tori Amos - Pretty Good Year