Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Once, Twice, Three time a..

Thanks for the times that you've given me, the memories are all in my mind... *sings*.. ok, I better stop before you all go deaf.

But I wanted to say thank you to all that wrote e-mails, comments, and IM's to me about my last post. It was nice to know that there are a lot of people out there that care. Some maybe a little sick in the head with extremes of marriage proposals if I break up, and others with violence towards Chuck if that happened.... no need for either of that.

If something were to happen I think I'm hanging up my coat from dating for awhile.

Anyways, on that same note I also wanted to say that things are a little better today. While I'm sure we both have our concerns I think it's fair to say that we are doing ok at this point. I have things I need to work on and Chuck has his. These are things that would make each of us respect one another more and in turn I think we would become stronger by them.

So I raise a glass and sing "You and I in a little toy shop, buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got. Set them free at the break of dawn 'Til one by one, they were gone." (99 Luftballons)

I think these issues are like those ballons. I have all of them that I've acquired from the past and now I just want to set them free until they are all gone. Kinda peaceful watching them float away. Lets hope next time I get blue ballons instead ;)


And the last verse of the song...

99 dreams I have had
In every one a red balloon
It's all over and I'm standin' pretty

In this dust that was a city
If I could find a souvenier
Just to prove the world was here...
And here is a red balloon
I think of you and let it go.