Monday, March 21, 2005

What your sleeping position..

... says about your marriage (or relationship). I saw this article on MSN and thought it was interesting how someone went and analyzed the positions couples sleep in bed with.

Take a look here if you are interested in hearing how a so called expert says about how you sleep with your partner.

Personally I like holding Chuck in bed, but I tend to produce a lot of heat so it gets tough to, and then we both get uncomfortable because of the heat. Every now and then we touch feet or wrap our legs around each other. Sometimes I keep a little distance and place my hand on him... I don't know, but I do know when I touch him (even just the feet) I feel more comfortable. This sometimes doesn't work though, because I think out of habit I tend to lay on the edge of the bed. I feel comfortable being near the edge. Even when I was single and had a queen size bed to myself, I never really made use of much of the space. I hardly ever sprawl out or push people off or anything like that.

I think the only annoying thing I do in bed is make noises. Chuck says I make lip smacking noises sometimes in bed. I think this is from my throat getting dry so easily. Sometimes I grind my teeth, but I tend to only do that I think when I'm really stressed out about something. Chuck doesn't do much in his sleep except he moans sometimes. I just hope he is moaning about me ;) He snores a little, but it's so cute and I'm not bothered by it at all. In fact I'm strange, I find it rather soothing :)

I wish there was a way for me to stop the noises I make, cuze I'm sure I keep or wake Chuck up by them. He doesn't say it, but I would take a guess I probably do.