Monday, March 14, 2005

I'll blow your house in

Sometimes I wonder if that would be an easy out.

Friday into Sat. Chuck and I had a huge fight. One that I don't know we can get over. I won't get into details but it was definately one of those "What are we doing here?" type ones.

Now I'm even more scared about what the future holds.

I don't know if we are going to just ignore everything that was said that was negative, because it sounded like we shouldn't be together... or do we try to fix things? Since nothing ended clear with it, I'm trying to just fix some of the things that I do wrong in our relationship. I've been trying on and off, but I really see that I gotta stop what I'm doing. Starting today I've making an effort to stop something, lets hope it works out for the best and I don't get screwed over in the end.

Wish me luck!