Friday, January 21, 2005

Was there a full moon?

Was there a full moon out last night?

I was up chatting and got a message from someone I used to date. We haven't talked in MANY MONTHS (probably like 8-9 months at least). He was a good guy but just wasn't ready for a relationship when I went out with him because he still had his ex on his mind.

He basically said that he was sorry things didn't work out between us back then, and that for some reason he just couldn't get me out of his mind. He found out I'm currently with someone now and then he left it at he would have loved the chance to finually focus on something with me, and maybe I was "the one" that got away.

Why do people realize these things so late? I'm not saying it's a good thing because I love Chuck (the person I'm with now). It's just frustrating to hear this from several of my ex's in the past, and people I have dated. Why didn't they realize it while I was with them? I just thought I wasn't good enough for these guys. But none of them have been able to move on and forget about the times we had together. Why does this hit them afterwards? I guess I must leave some lasting impression. I'm flattered by it but at the same time confused. There must be something I'm doing wrong while with them, and something right for them to all consider me as being something special enough to give another chance. And not just another chance, but they have seemed to say similiar things... the basic "I can't stop thinking about you, and you really are something I should have never let go."

Funny thing is, I was telling a close friend of mine this and then he turns around and says "Billy, he isn't the only one who thinks that." And then goes on about how much he likes me. Two professions of lust/love (whatever you wanna call it), in one night.

All I got to say is that Chuck shouldn't worry his sexy head off about it (if he does). I have no plans on leaving him.

Strangely enough I get an e-mail from another friend this morning saying this :

from freewillastrology.com

In 1718, a top Lutheran official in Eisenach, Germany sent a letter to the town administrators of nearby Ostheim-vor-der-Rhoen, mandating them to choose a new priest for the local congregation. Due to human error, the mail didn't arrive until 2004, too late to fulfill its function. I regard this as an apt metaphor for a scenario that will soon unfold in your life, Gemini. You too will finally receive a long-delayed delivery. Unlike the German message that was 286 years tardy, however, yours won't be completely useless. On the contrary, it might be curiously fresh. In the big picture, its seemingly belated arrival may even be perfect timing

I don't know if that would be talking about the above or not. But it was strange to have those talks last night, and then get that horoscope from another friend this morning.


Anyways, I hope this doesn't sound like I'm bragging, because I don't want that. I just wanted to talk about this situation with me and how weird I find it to be. I have these past relationships with guys and then afterwards they all say similiar things. I must be doing something wrong, and something right. Guess the right just doesn't sink in right away, LOL!

Well, I'm very happy with my pup. And I hope he'll at least notice what he has today, and not let the same thing happen to us.