Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Shit is nicer...

.. then the way I feel. I didn't sleep well at all last night. It was fucking freezing. Chuck complains that our apartment is to warm, which I think it is as well. So he likes to open up the window at night because of that, and because I tend to put out a lot of heat myself.

Well last night didn't work out so well. I kept on getting cold, and when I would start to get up to close the window he would say "Babe, I'll keep you warm" and cuddle up right up next to me. Which felt great, but it didn't last that long and I would get cold again. So I'm functioning on a little bit of sleep right now.

Last night was weird as well, Kevin (my ex of 7 years) said he wanted to do dinner with Chuck and I. So that happened. It went ok, there were a few tense moments. No real big 'drama' from it though, which was nice. Kevin cares a great deal about me and because of that wants to remain my friend. Hell, we've been together for so long that it's hard not to have him in my life in some shape or form.

I want to thank you guys for the compliments on Chuck. That was really sweet of you. Most of you anyways... I had one person (who shall remain nameless) IM me with the following:

someone: can i fuck chuck?
CuteYoBoy: I know you are joking, otherwise I would hurt you ;)
CuteYoBoy: And the answer is never
someone: who's joking
someone: chuck's a hottie

Ok, and the conversation just went down the hill from there. I'm sorry, but who out there sees that as being cool? That was one of the worst things you could have said to me. It's one thing if you are joking around. Another if you are being serious. For anyone who reads my blog regularly would know I have issues with jealousy, I've stated that many times. So, why on earth would you IM me with that?! This is the type of thinking that just makes me want to vomit. Not only was it tasteless, but also just shows no respect for us as a couple. Doesn't the word "relationship" mean anything to some of these gay guys? I think it's just a white flag for a challenge for one. And some people don't care that you are in a relationship, when they want someone, they want someone. I'm sorry, but this type of thinking really does bother me and pisses me off.