Monday, October 04, 2004

The mystery man is revealed

So a lot of you have been wondering who is this guy Chuck, and what does he look like. I thought it was about time that I would show him off. Isn't he the stud of all studs? :) I swear he is the hottest/sexiest guy I've ever laid eyes on.

Oh, I asked permission before I posted these pics. He said I could do it "only if you mark them so they show ownership", I asked "how do you want me to mark them?", and he responded with "Property of cuteyoboy". Isn't that cute?

He is "MINE MINE MINE!!!" as we like to tell each other.

Anyways, I haven't been writing a lot the past few days because the weekends for one usually keep me busy. This past weekend I was with my friend Maria Friday night through Sat. helping her install a home entertainment center. I love doing that kind of stuff (if I'm in the right mood). Chuck IM'd me on my phone many times that night, all saying the sweetest things... but in a way I felt like I was eating my own words in my previous post about IM'ing people on there phones. On one side of it, I was with Maria trying to help her out and catch up on things.... on another I was seeing sweet things coming in on my phone.. I couldn't just let him go like that, so I responded to most of them.

Sat. night I went to Chuck's job and met up with him there, and then we went to where he lives now. It's about 80 miles away from where I live (one way). I'm not complaining about it though, I really don't seem to mind the ride at all (unless I hit some terrible traffic, then that would put me in a bad mood). We had a very cool/relaxing night. It was like we were married and just enjoying each others company out on the swing. That was a really nice moment for me. My back was still hurting from the move and Maria's job, so he gave me a muscle relaxer, and let me tell you that shit was nice. Course I'm the kind of person that doesn't like it when people rely on drugs and things to make them feel better or happy (not feel better in a sick sense, but feel better to get pleasure or happiness to escape from something). But I gotta say, that muscle relaxer, I can see how people would get addicted to something like that. I couldn't, but it was nice while it lasted.

Sunday was a nice slow day. We shopped some at the Target, watched a movie, had dinner and then I left to come back here. He bought me this Cinnabon pretzel they make there, that thing was YUMMY!! I think I'll add it to the list of things that could put a smile on my face. Donuts, vanilla bean cheesecake from the Cheesecake factory, and now the Cinnabon Pretzel.

Anyways, I hope all of you are doing well, and I'll write another blog soon. I have some funny stories to tell.




Chuck in the car.. yet another place we could do the nasty ;)


On the beach, didn't I say the beach is one of my fantasies?


Look at that yumminess :)


Chuck in a visor, yum!