Sunday, October 10, 2004

I'm strong yet weak

Lets just hope this week brings me some light at the end of a dark tunnel.

Why do our lives have to be a roller coaster of emotions? I guess life would be boring if we didn't have that right? Well, sometimes I just wish things were what they seemed.

I'm not going into details on what happened this weekend, but it was big. And not big as in lets go out and celebrate either.

This is pretty much the way I feel about it like one of these cars.... drowning



On a side note before I started having a rough weekend I got to see Raising Helen. That was a pretty cute movie. Very predictable, but cute. I love romantic movies. Of course Pixer/Disney movies are at the top of my list... then comes the whacko ones like Serial Mom... then the romantic ones like
While you were sleeping, Sleepless in Seattle, and You've Got Mail *HINT HINT*

Most basic chick flicks I like. Sad but true. Oh,
Just Married and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days are at the top of my list too.

Yeah, I have a rougher exterior, but my insides are all heart. Least thats the way I like to think of myself ;)
Hey, what can I say? I'm a momma's boy. I remember watching a late night soap opera called Falcon Crest with her. But nothing did top the Smurfs when I was growing up.