Thursday, July 22, 2004

Dawn was right

Now how often do I get to say that?  *KIDDING Dawn*
 
Dawn and I went out on Sat. shopping, out to eat, and Dave & Busters. I'm not here to talk about what all we did as much as what I bought.  And she warned me before buying it too.  I should have listened.
 
I bought a sponge net (see pic) since I noticed mine wasn't making lather like another I had used at someone elses place. We go into Bath & Body Works.  $6.00 on one.  Hey,  I'm willing to spend it on one that gets all extra soapy and shit.  And they last a long time (I thought).  So no big deal. 
 
As we walk in and Dawn tells me how she owns everything in the place (except those $40.00 gloves to soap up with)... she tells me why pay $6.00 for a net sponge when I can get it cheaper elsewhere.  I told her

"Nothing Soaps up like a Bath & Body Works one does"

Well, I get home to use to use it,  and in the first shower I noticed some great action on the suds,  so I move it all around my body...  WHAT!!  The piece of shit starts falling apart.   I couldn't believe my $6.00 net sponge had broke.  It looks like I'll be making a trip to get a refund or something.





2 Comments:

Meow Meow Meow....
I could have told you the net sponge is a piece of caca.
DAWN was right!
The middle is put together by a string and when you bathe with it, it will fall apart when you start rubbing. Now you might have used the one at might place, or might have seen it. It is from Body works but is more like a long towel, so it doesnt come apart. I have had it for a while now, and I hated the other spongies thingies. Try the towel like one. Blue also recommends it.

By Blogger Meow, at 4:35 PM  

Oh no you didn't!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home