Monday, March 07, 2005

Chaos with "Josh"

My coworker Steve handed me a CD that I had to listen to. I've already heard most of the CD, but a few songs I hadn't heard of before. So I left it on my desk until I had a moment that I could put some headphones on and listen to what I was missing.

The CD was Josh Groban. A singer with a great voice and heartfelt music.

Then one of my coworkers walks by "OH MY GOD!!! JOSH!! He's so amazing. I just love that song 'You Raise me up'. I cried the first time I heard it."

Another one walks by a couple minutes later "Oh Billy, Josh Groban is so talented. 'You Raise me up' just gives me goosebumps whenever I hear it."

And yet another one comes by and grabs me by the hand "You have great taste, when you are done with it can I listen to it? I really like that song 'You Raise me up' ".

At this point I was talking more about the artist then getting my work done. So I quickly listened to the songs I hadn't heard before (which of course were just as excellent as all his others) and gave the CD back so I could get my work done.

For those who haven't heard of him or the song you can click HERE for the song 'You Raise me up'