Thursday, February 10, 2005

Should you be calling me "Boo"?

Well, I think everyone has their own interpretation on words. For instance, a "couple of items" to some people could mean more then just two.

I was looking at the Hip Hop Dictionary and saw this "boo, my boo - girlfriend/boyfriend, sweetheart, honey". Now Chuck calls me boo, and I get that priviledge (least I think I'm the only one). And this all stems back from a nickname post I did a long time ago about how I would love to be called "boo" by someone.


Well now I have this guy at work calling me "boo", and I don't like it. Do you think I should say something to him? I mean shouldn't this term be for boyfriends or girlfriends? I do know he is saying it to me not because he would say it to everyone, but because he does hold that word as flirting, sorta in the sense of "sweet heart" as the Hip Hop Dictionary states. He's come out and flirted with me in the past. He has stopped since I made it clear that I don't like/want him, but now he's started up with this "boo" crap. Don't get me wrong, from that old post I would love it if someone would call me "boo", just not him :-P