Thursday, February 03, 2005

Strange gay emails/Want a husband?

JUST ADDED : My friend Chris just IM'd me with this...

SilverWing: Get the email I sent youy?
CuteYoBoy: where did you send it to?
SilverWing: I don't know, wherever the fuck I was told long ago :-) It was one of those Russian boys... I got it this morning

Because I was talking to him about this and wanted to know if he got it to. Apparently now he did as well! LOL

This is the second time I've received an e-mail about a Russian boy wanting to be my friend. The first time I actually wrote back and forth to him a few times. He said after a few conversations he was looking for a husband so that he could come to the USA. Ok, that in itself is really weird. Secondly, I find out last night that Chuck had gotten an e-mail in his account from a Russian boy, ofcourse this didn't spark much interests. But the way he discribed the e-mail, it made me start to wonder. Then I check my e-mail this morning on there and found the same e-mail. I'm like wow, these Russian boys are really desperate. Forwarding there e-mail to several different people at once. I wonder if it's some kind of e-mail scam. Like you know when you respond, you suddenly get a ton of spam since they know your account is active. Anyways, for entertainment, here is the e-mail in case you want a husband or spam ;)

Subject: Hi, my new friend, I hope :)
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 20:40:24 -0800 (PST)
From: kiposss@gay.com
To: cuteyoboy1@gay.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not know as to write the similar messages, because to it never
was engaged, but I liked your profile on gay.com.
And I have decided, that we shall approach to each other. Me call
Konstantin,
but you can we to call simply Kostya.
I live in Russia and consequently to me very hardly to find the partner
here.
Me have helped to find this site in agency of acquaintances and now I is
happy
to write to you.
It will be interesting to you likely to learn about me.
I the student and me 22 years.
I study at university as the dentist on last rate.
I have chosen this trade that I like to help the people.
I live in city Zelenodolsk is a small city, but I here was born
and it very much is pleasant to me.
I live with the parents and very much I love them.
I can write about very many more, but I am afraid,
that can you is not pleasant because of the appearance or young age.
I also would like to learn slightly about you
and to be defined in correctness of the choice.
I hope to receive from you the answer to mine e-mail:
peredovikkk@mail.ru
Write only on this address, because I shall not have any more access on
gay.com,
Because me have given access in agency only for 2 days.
I shall finish the letter today with hope to receive the answer from you
on
e-mail peredovikkk@mail.ru