Friday, January 28, 2005

Some humor

Hi,

Gonna make this post kinda quick with some humor.

First though, to answer Bernard Bradshaw's (From
Sex and the Second City) comment/question on my previous post. I got the Happy Tree Friends link from my friend Chris (Thanks Chris!). Here is where you can buy those cards and other items of theirs.

Here are 2 pics that I thought were funny, Thanks Scott! Click on them to make em bigger! ;)





And to top off the goodie's for today, here is a song I enjoy a lot... Everclear - Wonderful.WMA.

It's a sad song. But sometimes you need a little sad song here and there.

"I want the things that I had before
Like a star wars poster on my bedroom door
I wish I could count to ten
Make everything be wonderful again"

Man, I wish I had a Star Wars poster growing up on my bedroom door.