Thursday, September 09, 2004

Seasons change

Yeah, as I was PMSing today walking out of work I did take a moment to stop and notice how nice it was outside. The wind was the first thing I noticed, then the leaves blowing on the ground. What?! Yeah, guess it's getting to be that time of the year. I even have 1 tree in our parking lot with it's leaves almost all gone. Another is already in the yellow stage.

It's starting to become fall around here, and I'm loving it. Fall is my favorite season. It also means Christmas is around the corner (my favorite holiday). I love giving gifts! I tend to over spend though. I think I spent about $2,000 on my immediate family and friends last year. To some that may be nothing, but to me I think it's a fair amount.

A chill is in the air... and my PMS/bitchiness starts to disappear.