Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Running sexually with razor blades

Yeah yeah, so I went to a new low on that last post. Forgive me?!

Anyways, it seems I've lacked sexual quality in posts the past few days and damnit, I can't let you all down. To make it up I've done a naughty list of some places I've had sex. There definitely was a time in my life when I was sort of an exhibitionist when it came to it. I think the BF's I kinda just fallen for all tended to have that characteristic with them.

1) You all know this one - Arlington National Cementary (one of the most famous cementaries in the country). And if you didn't know this
then read this post.
2) In a car in a parking lot of a university church on Sunday(and the cops caught us having sex) I'll write a blog about this one at some point
3) In a dressing room of an outlet store (you know those outlets stores like Guess and Nike that you see on the side of the road in touristy type places)
4) In the VIP lounge of a big gay dance club
5) In a gay strip club
6) In a car while driving on a MAJOR highway (and the boy I was with shot all over my windshield, it nearly caused an accident)
7) In a bathroom of a coffee shop
8) In the woods during fall on top of a big pile of leaves
9) In the woods during winter in the snow
10) On top of a hotel (we snuck up to the ceiling of it and found a spot and the next thing you know...)
11) In a hot tub in full view of the neighbors
12) On top of the hood of a car parked in the driveway
13) On board a very popular dark ride at Disney (although this only lasted for like 2 minutes and we didn't get to climax)
14) During Christmas break we snuck into a fraternity house that was empty because of the holiday and had sex on some random dudes bed. Even left the mess there for him for when he got back.

I'm sure there are more, but I've kinda hit a mental block all of a sudden. Anyways, you get the idea. There is a part of me that thinks, "damn.. I was one wild mofo". Another part that thinks "damn, this makes me sound like a HO". And another part that is glad it's in the past. No need to look back once I got a whole big future to fill up. :)