Saturday, September 04, 2004

Lets get retarded

Since it's gonna be a slow weekend around here I thought I would post some more songs.

If you are new here you can listen to a lot more of these if you follow the post trail back from THIS POST.

Click on the link to hear a sample of the song (in WMA9 format)

1) Seal - Waiting for you
2) Black Eyed Peas - Lets get Retarded
3) Men Without Hats - Safety Dance (on a side note, this music video pops into my head every now and then. Do you remember it?)
4) Amber - Above the Clouds (Sound Factory Remix)
5) Lasgo - Something (Peter Lutz Remix)
6) Madonna - Like a Prayer (Rare Music Factory Remix)
7) Pras Michel/Mya - Ghetto Supastar
8) Mike and the Mechanics - All I need is a Miracle
9) Jessica Simpson - I wanna love you forever (club mix)
10) Melissa Etheridge - Breathe

Enjoy!