Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Step Up Baltimore



Ok, now I'll admit that I'm glad I didn't know this once they were filming this movie, but Channing Tatum who is on my top 5 hot guys list was in Baltimore to film part of this movie which takes place in Baltimore. I'm glad because Chuck would have gotten jealous over this. And I would have wanted to go down and see it being filmed, lol.

Baltimore BTW I heard is becoming the new hot spot according to MTV for clubbing. It's gotten huge especially for hip hop clubs. A lot of top notch DJ's are heading to Baltimore to be part of the FAD.


I will say that they are over hyping this movie. On a radio trailer I heard "Be a part of the party of the year", "The most anticipated soundtrack" "Energy and dance moves you won't see anywhere else"....


Give me a break. I'm sorry, I'm a huge music fan, but I'm never sittin' round anticipating any movie soundtrack. And no movie to me is a "party". No matter how cute the guys are in it. At that point if it is one, it's a circle jerk party... lol.

6 Comments:

Ugh.... Chan is so overrated. TOTALLY overrated.

Hot? Yes. To die for? No.

OVERRATED!

By Blogger Kiks, at 4:46 PM  

Well I'm glad that you're doing well. You do need to learn to respond to phone messages and email though :). Miss ya Tigger.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:42 AM  

I lived in Baltimore for four years. It's hard for me to think of it as party central!

By Blogger Jess, at 5:13 PM  

Done that move before.

By Blogger Ryan, at 6:47 PM  

Hey Billy, thought you stopped blogging. Thought Id stop in and say hey!

By Blogger Unknown, at 10:39 PM  

The movie certainly got enough hype.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home