Monday, April 24, 2006

Frederick MD

So things are going alright at the new place. Not much to really say about it. It's quiet for the most part, although one night there were some drunk people out in the parking lot at like 2 am reving there car engine trying to show it off to friends. This kind of pissed me off because it's that late and he just wouldn't stop. The sounds went on for several minutes. I was hoping he would over heat and his engine would be fried... sadly enough that didn't happen.

Frederick is home of one thing that is sorta famous.. Thomas's english muffins. Chuck and I took a drive and saw a pretty big area with the road name with something like Muffin, and then saw the company sign say "Home of Thomas's English Muffins". Kind of cool, but if that is the biggest most famous thing about Frederick then it's pretty sad ;) I think the whole Blair Witch project thing happened kind of close to us as well.

I do love those muffins though.

Everything is going ok for the most part. I've been tired a lot lately due to waking up earlier. Chuck broke up with me one day, but we are back together now.

My car had $403 dollars in brake work done to it, so that kind of put me in a slumber until my mom told me she would pay for it. On this I shall say I'm really pissed off at my ex Kevin. He said when he broke up with me and moved out that I could have his half of his security deposit (since he moved out early before the lease was done) and I took the burden of the entire room expense. Now he told Maria (the person who owns the condo that we were renting from until recently) that she should keep his half of the deposit. I was so upset because I really needed that money for the brakes... but since my mom was an angel and paid for it I'm not worrying as much about that money, but it still really pisses me off. I don't think I'll be talking to him for a very long time. Somehow I always feel like I'm getting screwed over. Well one day I hope things are reversed. I won't put revenge on them, but I hope they see what they have done and regret it.

Yes, I'm in one of those moods, lol. Happy with certain things, really annoyed at others.

3 Comments:

Let's hope Karma takes care of things at some point.

I now have a craving for muffins. Been a long time, I shall have to buy some and some honey to go on top. Just like getting a song in my head, talk about food and I get a craving.

By Blogger Brent, at 7:29 PM  

Joel just went through a similar situation. He and 2 others split the deposit. When one of the guys moved out, he wanted his third so Joel gave it to him out of his money. Then Joel moved out but not only did he not get his deposit back but he lost the other third that he had paid the other guy.

The problem is the thrid roommate still lives there and doesn't have the money to pay the deposit to Joel soooo, he is simply out the money.

From my experience, this kind of stuff seems to happen a lot in roommate situations.

By Blogger Joel, at 12:35 AM  

I stuck my dick in a Thomas English Muffin once. Jelly'd it up and everything.

Hey, why are you moderating comments now? lol.

By Blogger Ryan, at 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home