Friday, November 19, 2004

Time to say goodbye...

*KIDDING*!

I actually have hit a rut in knowing what to say on this blog right now. Work has been a roller coaster, one day our system is down so we get to go home... another day it's up and so we have a pile from the day we couldn't do anything... then the next it's down again.

I'm telling you, there are times where I wish I could just run away to an empty field with tall green grass and waterfalls near by and play a piano. I have this post card someone sent me years ago, and to this day it is one of my favorite pictures and places to imagine being at with total happiness. Just nature and music.

Well I just got out of the shower, I'm all clean and ready for bed. Just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm doing ok and that I'm still around. Now if someone could put me in my bosses position I'll be a much happier person at work too ;)

I want to thank you all for the comments you left on my last blog. It gives me a lot to think about, and actually one of you really hit the nail on the subject matter and that I thought was spooky! (but again, insightful)

Anyways, one of my friends Chris (I know way to many Chris's) sent me this link, while I didn't find it all that funny, it was entertaining and had funny moments. And some of you might really be entertained by it much more then even I was, lol

http://www.gaypimp.com/media/video/soccer_practice/soccer_practice_300.wmv

Until next time, peace, love.. etc.. ;)