Thursday, November 04, 2004

LMFAO

Today (and I've only been up for a few hours) has been hysterical. First my friend Chris sends me this picture...




Then I hear one of my coworkers talking to an employee on the phone. What was a simple solution and answer, my coworker just didn't think about her responce and said "You just need to talk to the CEO about that one." I was thinking, O-oh, someone is gonna get fired. No one should boost a simple question up to that level. So I got a good laugh about that.

Then my other coworker that sits in the cube behind me comes to my cube and says "Oh my god Billy, did you smell that guy?"

"Which guy?"

"The one that sits in the cube across from mine. He's got the worst BO I've ever smelled."

"Nope, I don't smell anything."

"Wow, I'm surprised you don't, Walk by his cube, you'll smell it"

"Ok", and I get up and take a quick pretend stroll to the printer we share. "OMG, that was nasty!"

"I know, I about used up my can of Lysol here. I'm gonna run out and get another at the Food Lion."

Sure enough, 10 minutes later she is back with a new can of Lysol, and spraying it like you wouldn't believe. Even had the nerve that when the guy got up, she sprayed his chair, desk, and walls in his cube. I hear the noise of the spray can every few minutes *SPPP SPPPP* and bust out laughing each time. Today is gonna be a good day.