Saturday, August 28, 2004

DC Blogger get together

Just wanted to give a shout out to all those gay DC bloggers I met earlier today. You all seemed like nice guys and can't wait to start reading some of these new blogs I learned about there.

It was a cool get together. Unfortunately I never do well with crowds. I'm sure I looked like mister "Anti-social" but I'm just shy like that when I'm around groups of people I don't know. I also get extremely nervous.

I tend to do a lot better when I'm around just a few people.

I'm sure my picture might get posted somewhere, somehow about this. And my guess would be that I probably look terrible in it. I'm the type of person (this may sound weird) where I tend to be caught making the stupidest faces in pictures unless I know exactly when the picture gets taken.

But in any case, I enjoyed meeting all of you guys and thanks for inviting me.