Saturday, September 03, 2005

Me? Soccer? And what not to say when someone loves you.


There is a website (humor of course) that predicts your career path... when I typed in my name I got this...

www.jobpredictor.com - Billy, Your ideal job is playing for a soccer team.

I'm sorry. I may have some latin in me, but I don't see myself playing soccer! And in case you are wondering who the guy is on the right, that is David Beckham (soccer player)

A list of the worst things you could possibly say when someone says "I LOVE YOU." (taken from myspace.com)

1. and ur point is??
2. umm ok?
3. Wow didn't see that one coming
4. I.......................don't.
5. While sighing and rolling your eyes you say "Aww Sh*t! Here we go again"
6. well thats just to damn bad!!..haha
7. ok, whatever
8. wow yea i get that one ALOT
9. FINALLY
10. Okay... so what am I supposed to do then?
11. Go to sleep
12. Hmmm....I'm not quite there yet.
13. I.............love......spending time with you too!!
14. AWW HOW SWEET
15. Shut up and just keep fucking me.
16. I love cake
17. Im sorry, what did you say? I wasn't paying attention.
18. Check please!
19. That's nice
20. You're more of a guilty pleasure to me
21. "Whatever helps you sleep at night, bitch." - Stewie
22. I don't think we should see each other anymore. It's not you, it's ME. (Bull shit)
23. Hans solo's pimp ass - "i know."