Thursday, August 12, 2004

If Madonna calls, I'm not here

Hey gang! *hugs all around*

I just wanted to let you know that I'm going away for a few days. I should be back Monday night hopefully.

It's a much needed vacation (since I haven't had one yet this year). It'll be short, but sweet. It's a trip to the beach. The weather is calling for rain all weekend, but I don't care that much right now since time off is time off. I'm going to enjoy it no matter what ;)

I originally thought maybe I would get a guest blogger to fill in for me while I'm gone. But of course being me, I waited till the last minute to make such plans and I'm guessing it'll probably go silent while I'm away. Don't forget about me! And promise you'll return ok? :)

Until I return - Be good boys and girls :-P
Oh, and check out all the really cool blogs I have linked since you now have that extra time to do that ;)