Thursday, August 26, 2004

Shat! A quick story.

Unlike Wayne who was able to make it in time... (this is the second time I link to that hysterical post)... I admitted I didn't make it....

x25: lol..u shat yourself?

Auto response from CuteYoBoy: lunch time yo!

CuteYoBoy: yeah I did, stop hate'n ;)
x25: lol
x25: HOW
CuteYoBoy: I don't know, I guess I ate something bad or some shit... but I stood up on my way into work one morning in the parking lot and felt this like "shit, I really have to shit, and NOW feeling"
CuteYoBoy: well I took off running, but the bathrooms are all behind our security doors on each floor, and since they only give us access to the floor we work on.. and I was on the 5th floor...
CuteYoBoy: the elevator ride.. the LONG parking lots and hall ways...
CuteYoBoy: I just didn't make it in time
x25: awwwwwwwwww
x25: poor guy
CuteYoBoy: lol
CuteYoBoy: you think it's funny as shit
CuteYoBoy: and so do I now
CuteYoBoy: then I just wanted to hide and couldn't wait to get out of the bathroom (trying to clean up)... called my boss on my cell and said I had to go home and tied my jacket around me and took off.

Yes, that is how it happened folks.. so no more wondering out there ;)

[Listening to: Unpretty - TLC )]