Wednesday, August 25, 2004

the sea monkeys have my money... yes, I'm a natural blue...

So some of you may be asking, "why was Billy so happy the other night?" Well, just to put your mind at ease so you don't have to be waiting for the gossip any more...

Just like those damn sea monkeys who Dory dreams about in Finding Nemo that have her money .. I've been dreaming about a boy that I met not that long ago that has my heart.

I haven't been writing about the details on this guy because I didn't want to jinx things. I've heard about bloggers writing about their relationships and suddenly it goes to shit. Plus everything is really new here. We just officially became BF's last night (after a few dates together with me dreaming of the chance to be with him). Yeah that's sad right? I mean, I told you all that I move fast.

Well, I won't give many details about him yet. I'm also not sure what all you might want to know about him anyways. I will say that he seems like a sweet heart. I hope he doesn't turn out to be some kind of psycho. But it's still to early to tell all of that really.

We did meet in an interesting way. I'm on friendster.com (as cuteyoboy@hotmail.com if you want to add me) and back in March he wrote me a note on there through a mutual friend's contact link. Back in March I was dating Dre. When I got the note from him which said, "Woof! Billy WOOF!" I thought "how cute is that, and how cute is he". But didn't reply back and let it be since I was happy with the person I was with.

After Dre and I broke up about a month and a half passed and I logged into friendster and saw that note sitting in there. I decided "hell, no harm in responding now". And wrote him back. We started chatting on AIM and e-mails and hit it off. Things eventually led to us meeting in person at his job (a very busy public place) and when I saw him my heart went THUMP THUMP!

I spent time that evening with him at his workplace and then drove home. Yes kiddies, no sex just yet (even now a few weeks later and several times seeing each other in person). We both seem to be holding out for that special moment, but have you ever gotten that feeling that you think it's gonna be good... well I get that feeling ;)


And I'm sure some of you just want to GAG right now!

[Listening to: Love U More - Sunscreem]