Friday, July 30, 2004

Music selections for the weekend

Hi gang,

Since I'm gonna be in and out all weekend I thought I would make up a post of more music selections since it seemed you guys like them before. Make sure you check out all of these. I'm sure their might be a few in here where you might be like "OH!, that's nice!" ;) If you have similiar tastes that is.

Also make sure you check out my older posts (Music Selections & Music Selections 2) for other music selections like the ones below if you missed them before.

PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO HEAR A SAMPLE OF THE SONG (in WMA9 format)
1) Jonathan Peters Presents - Luminaire - Flower Duet 99 Remix (Lakme)
2) Love Inc. - You're a Superstar
3) Michelle Branch - Breathe (Chris Cox Penetrating Club Mix)
4) Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now
5) ATB - Don't Stop (Trance Remix)
6) Gigi D'agostino - I'll Fly With You (Tanzen Vision RMX)
7) Mandalay - Beautiful
8) Nelly Furtado - I'm like a bird (Junior Vasquez Remix)
9) Martina McBride - Concrete Angel
10) Tori Amos - A Professional Widow (Arman Van Helden Remix)

Enjoy the songs and the weekend. Feel free to comment ;)