Monday, July 26, 2004

Music Selections Part 2

Well, the first post seemed to be extremely popular,  I've gotten more e-mails the past day then I have in a week!  And they are not all spam either!  ;)

So I decided to make another list.  Here are a few more songs that you may like or hate.  But I'd thought I'd share.  Sometimes hearing a little sample of a song could be just what you needed to go out and search and broaden your tastes.
 

CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO HEAR A SAMPLE OF EACH SONG (in WMA9 format to conserve my website space)

1) Annie Lennox - Why
2) DarioG - Sunchyme
3) Qkumba Zoo - The Child Inside (Berman Brothers Seaworld Remix)
4) Aqua - Doctor Jones (Adrenalin Club Mix)
5) Garbage - When I Grow Up (High Mix)
6) Denki Groove - Niji (Potted Gold Remix)
7) LeAnn Rimes - Life Goes On
8) Vertical Horizon - You're a God
9) Madonna - What it feels like for a Girl (Paul Oakenfold Remix)
10) Roxette - Dangerous

Enjoy!

4 Comments:

OMG! YOU listen to Genki Groove!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!

By Blogger Wayne, at 8:16 PM  

Denki, i mean.... argh.

By Blogger Wayne, at 8:17 PM  

Why was released when my relationship with my second boyfriend was falling apart. It was very painful to listen to, but it's beautiful today.

The Child Inside is such an odd little song. I thought I was the only person in the world who owned a copy.

Dr. Jones is a fun, quirky little song. I like Turn Back Time best.

Garbage can do no wrong in my book.

The Oakenfeold remix of WIFLFAG is awesome. This song had to grow on me, but I love the lyrics and melody now.

By Blogger Jef, at 10:50 PM  

ROXETTE!

hey, look sharp.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home