Saturday, August 14, 2004

In Which I Talk About Preteen Boys

Spent the afternoon today reading all about young boys experimenting with playing with there wands… yes Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix! A truly classic piece of literature! I had borrowed a friend’s copy back during finals but just finally started it this week and finished it today.

Ya know those books are not exactly good or anything but yet they are strangely addictive… and I don’t care who disagrees with me but I swear that there is a growing since of sexual tension in these books as the kids get into what we shall here refer to as “puberty age.” I think we are going to be seeing a love triangle develop… which will make there status as Children’s Books questionable but which will certainly make the movies more interesting to watch.
-Bingo